CF001 / Japanese kitchen knife Chef/Gyuto Futawa VG5 180mm
Out of Stock
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Switzerland , Sweden , Spain , United States, Australia , Russia , Canada , Mexico , Argentina , Luxembourg , Taiwan , Netherlands , Bulgaria , and Peru.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Price is not high, but made of very good material and comfortable to use.
This is one of the most recommended knives.
- Edge material is VG5 Steel. This is one of the best stainless steel for Japanese kitchen
knife. The features are similar to VG10. Very sharp , has resistance to
oxidation , and this VG5 is a little easier to sharpen than VG10.
- Handle is made of mahogany wood.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen
knife has Tsuba.
- Made in Seki City. Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made
with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto / Chef
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Style : Gyuto / Chef
Length : Blade 180mm (7.08inch) , Total Length 305mm (12inch)
Weight : 150grs (5.3oz)
Blade Material : VG5 Stainless Steel
Handle Material : Mahogany Wood
HRC : 59
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use. (Blade steel has rust resistance. But if you leave in wet condition for a long time , there is possibility to oxidize.)
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.