CI104 / Japanese kitchen knife Petty TS-Madam 160mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain , United States, Mexico , Germany , Australia , Russia , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , France , Taiwan , Netherlands and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Since the 1960 founding, it is a very popular kitchen knife as for professional chefs and home use.
Chrome Molybdenum steel Blade and Black Pakkawood handle. Made by veteran craftsmen with more than 40 years career, the product is carefully finished.
The design looks like simple, but very comfortable to use , sharp and easy to resharpen. Many customers love this Inoguchi TS-Madam series kitchen knives.
We have the smaller size. CI107 Petty TS-Madam 130mm
Cutting Test Video Enjoy with Japanese Music
- Blade material is named Chrome Molybdenum. It is made by mixing Japanese steel (carbon
steel) and stainless steel. Japanese steel (carbon steel) is sharp, but
easy to oxidize. Stainless steel does not rust easily. This knife has advantages
of both steel. Very sharp like Carbon Steel , and lowering risk of rust.
- Handle is made of Black Pakkawood with a beautiful finish.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. High-class kitchen knife
always has Tsuba.
- The manufacturer located in Seki City which has the history of 700 years of blacksmith.
The products are made with the hands of craftsmen who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit.
Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Style : Petty
Length : Blade 160mm (6.29inch) , Total Length 265mm (10.4inch)
Weight : 84grs (2.96oz)
Blade Material : Chromium Molybdenum Steel
Handle Material : Black Pakkawood
HRC : 59
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use. (Blade steel has rust resistance. But if you leave in wet condition for a long time , there is possibility to oxidize.)
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.