CI108 / Japanese kitchen knife Gyuto Chef TS-Madam 210mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain , United States, Mexico , Germany , Australia , Russia , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , France , Taiwan , Netherlands and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Since the 1960 founding, it is a very popular kitchen knife as for professional chefs and home use.
Chrome Molybdenum steel Blade and Black Pakkawood handle. Made by veteran craftsmen with more than 40 years career, the product is carefully finished.
The design looks like simple, but very comfortable to use , sharp and easy to resharpen.
Many customers love this Inoguchi TS-Madam series kitchen knives.
- Blade material is named Chrome Molybdenum. It is made by mixing Japanese steel (carbon
steel) and stainless steel. Carbon steel is sharp, but easy to rust. Stainless
steel has resistance to oxidatio.
This knife has advantages of both steel. Very sharp like Japanese Steel , and does not rust easily.
- Handle is made of Black Pakkawood with beautiful finish.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. High-class kitchen knife
always has Tsuba.
- The manufacturer located in Seki City which has the history of 700 years of blacksmith.
The products are made with the hands of craftsmen who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto / Chef
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Style : Gyuto / Chef
Length : Blade 210mm (8.26inch) , Total Length 325mm (12.8inch)
Weight : 184grs (6.48oz)
Blade Material : Chromium Molybdenum Steel
Handle Material : Black Pakkawood
HRC : 59
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use. (Blade steel has rust resistance. But if you leave in wet condition for a long time , there is possibility to oxidize.)
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.