CS102 / Japanese kitchen knife Santoku Damascus "Saiun" 170mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to United States, Portugal , Germany , Australia , France , Brazil , Canada and Argentina.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Strong blade , an elaborate handle.. if you do not care about weight, or prefer heavy knives, this Saiun series is very recommended.
33 layers damascus blade , VG10 Steel cutting edge(core) , handle material is Micarta... made of highest grade materials.
And this kitchen knife is inherited the tradition of Japanese swordsmith craftsman "Kanetsugu" (1300-1349), has good thickness and weight , very sharp and strong.
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for Japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
- Handle material...is Micarta. Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature , is
an ideal material for knives. see more information about Micarta
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Manufacturer ... was founded in 1918.
The products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Style : Santoku
Length : Blade 170mm (7inch) , Total Length 300mm (11.8inch)
Weight : 225grs (7.9oz)
Blade Material : Damascus steel with VG10 core
Handle Material : Micarta
HRC : 61
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.