CS104 / Japanese kitchen knife Petty Damascus "Saiun" 150mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Mexico , United States, Germany and Russia.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Saiun series has inherited the tradition of Japanese swordsmith craftsman "Kanetsugu" (1300-1349).
And Made of the highest grade materials ... VG10 Steel cutting edge(core) is integrated into the 33 layer Damascus steel , handle material is Micarta (is not deformed by humidity or temperature).
This petty has only 90grs , but it is very sharp and strong, also beautiful as an art.
This is one of the most recommended knives.
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
- Handle material...is Micarta. Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature, is an
ideal material for knives. see more information about Micarta
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Manufacturer ... was founded in 1918.
The products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit.
Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Style : Petty
Length : Blade 150mm (5.9inch) , Total Length 255mm (10.0inch)
Weight : 90grs (3.17oz)
Blade Material : Damascus steel with VG10 core
Handle Material : Micarta
HRC : 61
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.