CY103 / Japanese kitchen knife Santoku Minamoto Swedish-Steel 180mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to USA , Canada , Spain , Mexico , Switzerland , Germany , Argentine , Israel , Italy and France..
Note : About shipments to Europe
This is a perfect product by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology.
And one of the most sharp Japanese kitchen knives in our store.
Cutting test video. Enjoy with Japanese Music.
- Edge material is Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest
steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this
[19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel (1) offers
super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
- Handle is made of wood, comfortable to grip.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Made in Seki City. Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made
with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- To delivery in perfect condition, master finish up with care each knife.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Style : Santoku
Length : Blade 180mm (7.08inch), Total Length 300mm (11.8inch)
Weight : 140grs (4.9oz)
Blade Material : Swedish-Stainless Steel
Handle Material : Black Pakkawood
HRC : 60
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.