CS201 Japanese Santoku knife Saji Black damascus 180mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -For 30 years certified by the Japanese government as a Traditional craftsman, Mr. Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is Black damascus santoku knife of Mr.Saji. The hand forging Vg10 damascus blade has a beaty of steel itself. and the handle is made of deer horn that has a feeling of comfort similar to ivory. (The deer horn grows and falls naturally every year, so it can be used without abusing the animals.) It is comfortable to use and also has value as a work of art.
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle material...is made of deer horn that has a feeling of comfort similar to ivory.
(The deer horn grows and falls naturally every year, so it can be used
without abusing the animals.)
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Brand : Saji
Length : Blade 18cm (7.08inch), Total Length 30cm (11.8inch)
Weight : 220grs (7.76oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Deer horn
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.