CS203 Japanese Chef knife Saji Black damascus 210mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -For 30 years certified by the Japanese government as a Traditional craftsman, Mr. Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is Black damascus gyuto chef's knife of Mr.Saji. The hand forging Vg10 damascus blade has a beaty of steel itself. and the handle is made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It's excellent wood because of its durability and impermeability. It's said that does not rot for a hundred years. Comfortable to use and also has value as a beautiful work of art.
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle material...handle is made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It's excellent wood
because of its durability and impermeability. It's said that does not rot
for a hundred years.
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Saji
Length : Blade 21cm (8.26inch), Total Length 33.5cm (13.2inch)
Weight : 190grs (6.7oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle Material : Iron wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.