CY106 Japanese Petty knife Minamoto Swedish-Steel 150mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -This is a perfect product by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology.
Minamoto brand is recognized for its elaborate workmanship and sharpness. It is recommended for your second knife.
- Edge material is Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest
steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this
[19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel (1) offers
super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
- Handle is made of wood, comfortable to grip.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen
knife has Tsuba.
- Made in Seki City. Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made
with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- To delivery in perfect condition, master finish up with care each knife.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Brand : Minamoto
Length : Blade 150mm (5.9inch), Total Length 265mm (10.4inch)
Weight : 75grs (2.64oz)
Blade : Swedish-Stainless Steel
Hardness : HRC 60
Handle : Black Pakkawood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.