Japanese Knife Store - Nokaze
CY214 Japanese Sujihiki knife TC Damascus Zen-Pou 245mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -VG10 Damascus steel Sujihiki (Slicer) knife made in the Japanese blacksmith capital, Seki.
Sujihiki is a kitchen knife to disassemble a large piece of meat. But it is also used to cut various foods taking advantage of the long blade. The short height blade creates less friction when cutting, and the blade cuts through fish, sashimi and meat very sharp effortlessly.
It has strong resistance to oxidation, so it is easy to care.
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of mahogany wood with water protection.
- Made in Seki city /Japan : All processes are done by the hands of craftsmen in Seki city. Seki is the capital of Japanese blacksmith more than 700 years since the age of Samurai. And even now inherited the traditional technologies.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Sujihiki
Sujihiki is a kitchen knife to disassemble a large piece of meat. But it is also used to cut various foods taking advantage of the long blade.
Brand : Zen pou
Length : 245mm (9.64inch) , Total Length 365mm (14.34inch)
Weight : 192grs (6.77oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Mahogany Wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.